People Are Bingeing On Streaming TV!
Did you know that you could be on TV? Did you know that your business could be streaming on TV? Just in case you didn’t know, you can be on TV.
Can They See You Now?
There are over 400,000,000 people watching streaming TV on their favorite device. Why not let them watch you? Millions and millions of households have at least one of these streaming devices where people spend at least one day a week bingeing on their favorite show. That show could be yours.
That’s What Visibility Has To Offer! 360 Degrees Of Awareness
Social media can be very effective if you have the budget to cut through the noise. There are 3 billion channels on YouTube, so for sure it’s possible to be seen, but your potential client has find you in the sea of 3 billion other channels.
What If You Could Create Your Very Own TV Channel On Amazon & Roku and Increase Your Odds Of Being Found?
Well now you can. Visibility360 is a program designed to help those entrepreneurs who are serious about growing their brands. They understand that branding is the long game and that the more eyeballs they can get in front of, the more opportunities for their brands to become household names. So, I know you’re probably saying that, that’s you. If that is you, I can promise you that I will show you how to create your own custom branded channels for Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Alex, Roku and create a podcast. Now I know that people are so accustomed to seeing likes, shares, follows, hearts etc. Let me just say that this is TV and you won’t see any of that. You will have to make people aware of your channel and trust the process. Remember that brand awareness is the long game. If you are looking for likes, hearts and thumbs up, then this is not the course for you, but if you are looking to create global brand then keep reading.
What Will I Learn In The Training?
- You will learn how to create and maintain your own custom Roku Channel
- You will learn how to create and maintain your own Amazon Fire TV Channel
- You will learn how to create your own Amazon Alexa app
- You will learn how to create and syndicate your own podcast
- You will learn what tools you need to use to simplify and streamline your process
- You will get 3 months of follow up group coaching to make sure your questions are answered.
- You will learn how to use Streamyard for your production
- You will learn how to use Canva for your artwork
I Know You Have Questions & I’ve Got Answers
- How many people will see my content on TV? There are over 400 million people who are watching streaming TV, but there are not 400 million channels on these streaming devices, which increases your odds of being found. You can help your chances by announcing that your channels are live.
- If I’m launching a TV channel, why do I need to launch a podcast? Well if you are creating the content anyway, why not add podcasting. Remember that with podcasting, people are carrying you around in their pockets, because every phone that is created comes with an app store and podcasts live there.
- I am not tech savvy, will I still be able to launch my channels and podcast? Yes you will. The way I teach you how to do this is pretty simple and once you’re set up you can almost put everything on autopilot.
- Can you guarantee me sales? No I cannot, but I can guarantee that I will help you launch your channels. I can guarantee that if you are not on these platforms, no one will find you on these platforms?
- Can I make money with my channel? The short answer is yes, but we will go into this more in the class. I will share ways that I’ve made revenue with my network of channels.
- I have other obligations and sometimes I get distracted, will the classes be recorded? The classes are live, but yes they will be recorded and you will have access to them for later viewing.
- Will I be able to ask you questions after the classes are over? Yes you will. I will give you 3 months of follow-up group coaching to make sure that you are up and running.
- When will the class start? July 14-16, 2022. Each class is 2 hours, however extra time is given at the end of each class to debrief and get your final questions answered for the day.
- What is my investment to get started? There is a one investment of $997
This cohort is open to 100 students at a time. The next time the course will be available will be 2023.
If you want more insight into the podcast industry check out The Podcast Trend Report. This report will reveal trends and opportunities in the podcast industry.